Time & Location
About the Event
At the retreat, we work closely around the principles of Carl Jung’s insights on the four male Archetypes and delve deep into the male personality in an enlightening (and often emotional) journey of self-discovery. This weekend workshop and retreat will give you the push you need to take action in your life and figure things out. By tapping into your true warrior and exploring each male archetype, you will lay yourself bare and will walk away with a warm sense of wisdom, a new-found confidence and the skills and tools to help you become and maintain the best version of yourself.
The workshop is held over the best part of two days in the serene surroundings of the Blackdown Hills in Devon. This peaceful backdrop is the ideal setting for soul-searching and self-development. You will be led by a team of highly qualified men who will impart their wisdom and knowledge in a way that you will learn more about yourself and the elements of being a man than you have ever done before. Without giving too much about the exciting weekend away, you will be partaking in numerous activities including breathing work and an ice bath - both play their role in being the catalyst to true emotional, spiritual and physical resilience.
What is included in the package:
· Camping facilities in beautiful surroundings.
· Fresh cooked meals for the duration of your stay.
· Wisdom and education from some exceptionally qualified men who have dedicated their lives to helping other men.
· The setting up and facilitation of an online support group via WhatsApp and Skype in the initial month after the retreat.
· Some of the best friends you will ever meet in your life!
- Sold OutTHE CALLING£195+£4.88 Service fee£195+£4.88 Service fee0£0