top of page
Are you ready for change?
Most of our workshops take place over a weekend at our outdoor retreat centre deep in the Devon countryside. They provide a space for you to step away from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, and delve deep into yourself in a journey of self-discovery.
Be under no illusion, this isn't a luxury retreat. To get the most from the experience you will be asked to step outside your comfort zone, pushing yourself more than you ever have before, and you may well discover some truths about yourself and your past.
But we promise you, the rewards will be immense.
- Fri, 05 MayThe CIP Sacred LandStage 1 - Connection The Lover Archetype within us all if left unnourished or under developed can lead to problems such as addiction to drugs, alcohol, sex, money.
- Fri, 02 JunThe CIP Sacred LandStage 2 - Activation In balance our warrior can create and maintain healthy boundaries with ourselves and others. In an inflated state it can be the bully, in a deflated state can be the coward running away from challenges.
- Fri, 30 JunThe CIP Sacred LandStage 3 - Introspection Our magician is a healthy risk manager, has the ability to go within, to look into the darkest parts of our soul in search for the gold. Inflated its becomes the person who gossips, spreads false information, lies, manipulates. In a deflated state it plays the fool.
- Fri, 04 AugThe CIP Sacred LandStage 4 - Celebration This workshop is completion of The CIP Project honorary rite of passage workshops. The King/Queen is responsible for creating a better world for ourselves, our loved ones and our communities.
- Fri, 27 OctThe CIP Sacred LandAre you ready to step into leadership, in your own life, to lead yourself and then in your community. This workshop is for those who are ready to step up and be of service to themselves and their communities.
bottom of page