EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAMS
We use our lived experience and skills to create weekly check in groups teaching emotional intelligence. The groups become a safe place people can come to, to check in with their high and lows and learn skills on communication, vulnerability, honesty, vision and purpose. Many of the skills required for personal development.
We currently deliver these workshops in schools and prisons in the south of England.
SELF DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS AND MEN'S RETREATS
We use our lived experience and skills to help people understand themselves at a deeper level and encourage them to move towards a better version of themselves through various techniques such as Carl Jung's description of The Archetypes, ICE Baths, Breath Work, Native American Sweat Lodges, and deep emotional processing work.
1-2-1 COACHING WITH MICHAEL
Michael is the Author of Best-Selling Book 'Young Offender'. He has been sober for 12 years and since his release from prison in 2001 he has been on a journey practising healing and self-development on himself to improve his life and heal the wounds from his own childhood. He went from a child from an underprivileged background, with zero qualifications to being in a position to retire at the age of 35. He works with all the tools which he has found to be most beneficial, he brings these tools together to help others reach their full potential and help them to step up and let their own light shine. His core belief is about 100% accountability, giving back, and transforming the lives of others from all walks of life.
· 2019 - MKP - Primary Integration Training
· 2014 -MKP - Leadership Training
· 2014 -Clearmind International - Facilitation Training Level 1
· 2009 -Tony Robbins - Personal Power Level 1 and 2
Personal Self Development
· Sobriety Date 15/12/2007
· March 2008 - The 12 Step Program developed by Alcoholics Anonymous
· September 2008 – The London Buddhist Centre Meditation Training
· April 2009 – Tony Robbins - Personal Power Self Development Course
· November 2011 – The London Buddhist Centre Meditation Training
· December 2012 – The Awakening Workshop – Clearmind International
· March 2013 – The Edge Workshop – Clearmind International
· September 2013 – Take 2 Workshop – Clearmind International
· December 2013 – Men and Miracles – Clearmind International
· March 2014 – New Warrior Training Adventure – The Mankind Project
· May 2018 – Breathwork Training – Wim Hof
· Nov 2019 – Shadow Work Weekend – Tim and Mel Hall
Ex inmate of HM Prison Feltham Young Offenders Institution
Ex alcoholic and drug addict
Today is 12 Years sober, successful business owner, married with 2 children.
12 Years training in and practising spiritual and personal development.
Awarded 'Community Safety Hero' in 2014 by The London Borough of Hounslow and The Metropolitan Police
Nominated for a National Diversity Award 2020 for Positive Male Role Model