Fri, 13 May|
The Lover Within - Men's Workshop
The Lover Archetype within us all if left unnourished or under developed can lead to problems such as addiction to money, sex, fame, drugs and alcohol. Free Places Available to anyone on low income or unemployed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code
Time & Location
13 May 2022, 13:00 – 15 May 2022, 17:00
Blackdown Hills, Devon, UK
About the Event
Based on Carl Jung's work on the Human Archetypes and collective unconcious. The Lover is an essential part of the male personality, which if left undeveloped or under nourished will seek connection through other methods such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex, food, sugar, relationships, money, success.
During this weekend Michael and a team of trained facilitators guide you through a process of understanding this part of yourself more clearly and will help you achieve clearly defined ways to recconect with yourswelf and those closest to you.
The weekend contains Breathwork Sessions, Guided Meditations, Quiet Time Alone on the Land, Cold Water Therapy, Emotional Roleplay, various self development techniques and Walks.
Whats included in the package:
· Accomodation in the beautiful countryside.
· Private on site Chef for all meals
· Wisdom and education from some exceptionally qualified men who have dedicated their lives to helping other men.
· The setting up and facilitation of an online support group via WhatsApp and Skype in the initial month after the retreat.
· Some of the best friends you will ever meet in your life!
Join us for an incredible journey into the gentle, softer, kinder and more compassionate part of yourself which is seeking real connection. Your Lover within.
- Ticket type
Full access to the weekend including food and accommodationPrice£295.00
+£7.38 service fee+£7.38 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out