Fri, 25 Jun|
The Magician Within
The Magician is a part of ourselves where the patient parent or wise teacher lives within us, but this may sometimes manifest as an overthinker, a joker or a manipulator of information. This workshop is particularly beneficial to teachers in the field of self development and for parents.
Time & Location
25 Jun 2021, 14:00 – 27 Jun 2021, 20:00
Blackdown Hills, Devon
About the Event
Based on Carl Jung's work on the Human Archetypes and collective unconcious. The Magician is an essential part of the male personality, which if left undeveloped or under nourished will seek retreat into a pit of overthinking and avoid any resposibility, in extreme cases it can become a predator using information to mislead others into danger.
During this weekend Michael and a team of trained facilitators guide you through a process of understanding this part of yourself more clearly and will help you achieve clearly defined ways to recconect with yourswelf and those closest to you.
The weekend contains Breathwork Sessions, Guided Meditations, Quiet Time Alone on the Land, Process Work, and Walks.
Whats included in the package:
· Accomodation in the beautiful countryside.
· On site Chef for all meals
· Wisdom and education from some exceptionally qualified men who have dedicated their lives to helping other men.
· The setting up and facilitation of an online support group via WhatsApp and Skype in the initial month after the retreat.
· Some of the best friends you will ever meet in your life!
Join us for an incredible journey into the wise teacher within you, and unlock your potential for a deeper understanding of yourself.
THE MAGICIAN£195.00+£4.88 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out