Fri, 05 May|
The CIP Sacred Land
The Lover Within
Stage 1 - Connection The Lover Archetype within us all if left unnourished or under developed can lead to problems such as addiction to drugs, alcohol, sex, money.
Time & Location
05 May 2023, 14:00 – 07 May 2023, 17:00
The CIP Sacred Land , Clayhidon, Cullompton EX15 3PN, UK
About the Event
Stage 1 - Connection
Based on Carl Jung's work on the Human Archetypes and collective unconscious. The Lover is an essential part of the male and female personality, which if left undeveloped or under nourished will seek connection through other methods such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex, food, sugar, relationships, money, success.
During this weekend Michael and a team of trained facilitators guide you through a process of understanding this part of yourself more clearly and will help you achieve clearly defined ways to reconnect with yourself and those closest to you.
The weekend contains Breathwork Sessions, Guided Meditations, Quiet Time Alone on the Land, Cold Water Therapy, Emotional Roleplay, various self development techniques and Walks.
What's included in the package:
· Accommodation in the beautiful countryside.
· Private on site Chef for all meals
· Wisdom and education from some exceptionally qualified facilitators with lived experience.
· The setting up and facilitation of an online support group via WhatsApp and Skype in the initial month after the retreat.
· Some of the best friends you will ever meet in your life!
Join us for an incredible journey into the gentle, softer, kinder and more compassionate part of yourself which is seeking real connection. Your Lover within.
Full access to the weekend including food and accommodation£395.00+£9.88 service fee